Monday, September 21, 2009

Girls Tennis at Gates

Shot my first tennis of the year on Thursday. Gates was matched up against the Brockport Blue Devils. I had to hustle around because all courts were being used at once, both singles and doubles. The reason I had to hurry was because I try to shoot each participant but, if I take too long, a match may end and I will be unable to shoot that player. I usually try and get a few good clicks and keep moving to the next court.

One of the Brockport singles player keeps her eye on the ball for a fierce return.

This Spartan returns a serve with some spin.

A Blue Devil doubles player focuses on the ball as it comes her way.

Some of the girls wore sunglasses to keep the harsh sunlight from bothering them when it peeked out of the clouds.


Girls Tennis Gallery: GC v. Brockport

1 comment: