Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainy Day Sports

It was overcast as I shot JV tennis early in the evening. The tennis team was playing Greece Athena at the middle school courts. I rushed to get as many athletes in as possible because I knew the rain was coming. The photos didn't come out how I wanted them too, but there were a few decent action shots.



An hour later the boys lacrosse game against the Honeoye Falls-Lima Cougars began and the rain started to fall too. It was my opportunity to try out my rain cover for the 300mm and my new rain jacket and pants. The cover worked great with a few kinks to work out from going horizontal to vertical quickly. The rain gear kept me dry and I was able to pull off some shots I would normally have a difficult time getting in that weather.




Tennis Gallery: GC v. Athena

Lacrosse Gallery: GC v. HFL

No comments: