Thursday, July 8, 2010

Girls Softball

I plan on updating my blog with all the games that I was busy with during the spring. The summer is a slowdown period for photography and hopefully it will give me time to catch up on a lot of things.

I did not get a chance to shoot too much softball this year. Here are some of the galleries from Section V. I will have another blog later with a bunch of galleries from states. The first softball game of the year for me was Gates-Chili v. Eastridge. The Spartans and Lancers played at Gates-Chili on May 4th. It was a good game but I did not stay the entire game as I had to get home. Eastridge ended up beating Gates in the end. Click here for the rest of the pics...


The next game was also at GCand put them up against Greece Athena. Greece Athena showed their power against Gates-Chili on that Friday beating them 9-1. The Trojans were led by Nina Korn who went 3 for 4 with 2 home runs. This girl has a great swing with some serious power. Click here for the rest of the pics...

The third Gates game was between Gates and Olympia. The classic Spartans v. Spartans matchup was on a Wednesday at Gates-Chili. Olympia's pitching stifled the Gates-Chili girls and Olympia brought out the bats as they won 16-2. Click here for the rest of the pics...


I was able to get in an early round sectional game that did not involve Gates-Chili. Wayne travelled to Thornell Park to take on Pittsford Mendon on a Thursday night. Danielle Grage threw a no hitter against the Eagles. While the pitching was great for Mendon, they also put together some rallies to win 10-0. Click here for the rest of the pics...

No comments: