Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boys Lax Continued...

Here are some more boys lacrosse regular season games from Section V.

I think on this day April 8th, I wanted to photograph a baseball game but the weather was not cooperating like the previous two days. I decided to make sure to get a game in by shooting a lacrosse game because they usually don't get rained out. I decided on the Saints and Warriors who played at Churchville-Chili's stadium. While the weather stayed decent I was able to catch a great game between the two teams. Schroeder pulled out a victory 8-6. Click here for the rest of the pics...


On April 13th, I was able to shoot the first half of Brockport at Gates-Chili as the sun was setting. Some really nice color in a bunch of the shots but had to work with some odd shadows too. Gates took control early and won by the score of 16-4. Click here for the rest of the pics...



I was in Hawaii for a week and I came back to a great game between Aquinas and Penn Yan on April 29th. Penn Yan started off quick and it looked like they might runaway with this one. Aquinas came back with a streak of goals in the second quarter to close the gap. Penn Yan played an outstanding second half to stay ahead and finish off the Irish. Penn Yan 14, Aquinas 6 was the final. Click here for the rest of the pics...


The Spartans played Brighton on May 1st and played great and actually tied the Barons late in the game at 10 a piece. I was very impressed with the comeback as I have seen both teams play this year and thought GC would not be able to keep it close. The Barons scored 2 late goals in the 4th quarter to retake the lead and get the win. Final score; Brighton 12, Gates-Chili 10. I thought this photo was funny and it was something different than the normal action shot. Click here for the rest of the pics...

No comments: