Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brockport Women's Soccer v. Cazenovia

SUNY Brockport women's soccer took on the Cazenovia Wildcats at home. I had time so I set up a remote camera behind the goal. My pocketwizards (remotes) were giving me a little trouble so the camera behind the goal did not fire every time it was supposed to. I did capture a goal with it, but wasn't really happy with the performance of the remotes overall. The Brockport women beat Cazenovia 5-1. Click here for the rest of the photos...

(Some physical play between Nicole Mottola #20 and Kim Konnick #22)

(Freshman forward Macy Reyngoudt #30 scores past the Wildcats goalie...photo was taken by remote camera)

(Sophomore Courtney Belding #7 plays a header away from a defender)

(Defender Krytal Lang #15 advances the ball towards the Cazenovia side of the field)

(Kalyn Fries #9 looks for a teammate to get the throw-in to)

No comments: