Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last Football of the Year

My last two football games for the year did not involve a section V team. Both games were for a chance to move on to the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY for the finals. The first game was between Randolph and Groton. I knew this game would be tough to shoot because Randolph does not pass and the photos would be pretty monotonous. The second game was between Sweet Home and Whitesboro. This game would be the opposite of the first as Sweet Home has very athletic receivers and a dangerous offense.

Since this was the end of football, I looked back at all the games I did this year. I was at 29 football games this year, saw 34 different teams, 2 camps, and 1 JV game. I think I have seen enough football for the year, time for winter session. Click here to see the state semifinal galleries...

Class A State Semifinal
Sweet Home Panthers 36, Whitesboro Warriors 13


Class D State Semifinal
Randolph Cardinals 61, Groton Indians 8





No comments: